We can offer free delivery on most of our items if the value of the order comes to more than £60 and you live in mainland United Kingdom.
There are however some exceptions, please see below:
1. Large items like moth traps are a £9.50 postage fee.
2. Postage to Europe and the rest of the world will require a fee. The cost will be displayed when you go through the checkout process after you have entered your address.
If an order is placed before 10am on a particular day then the item, if in stock, will leave us that day to arrive the following day (Weekdays only).
1. Order placed at 9am Monday.
2. If the item is in stock the order will be shipped on Monday.
3. Order arrives with the customer on the Tuesday provided there are no delays with the courier.
If the order is placed after 10am on a particular day, then it will be shipped the following day. Orders placed before 10am on a Friday will be delivered to the customer on the following Monday.
We want to help our customers get closer to wildlife by offering the best products at affordable prices and at the best value in the country. We are delighted to now also offer 0% interest on all our products with Paypal pay over 3 months.
Unlike a lot of buy now, pay later and finance options this offer is 100% interest free.
So if you are looking at treating yourself it is now easier than ever.
Our Trade in process as two options:
1. We can offer part exchange value for your equipment. We pride ourselves on offering the best possible part exchange prices. With 50 years combined experience with optics we will always offer an accurate appraisal on your equipment. This value can be used against new and used products in our showroom.
2. We can offer a commission sale. We would agree a realistic retail price with you that we think will enable your equipment to sell quickly. Once sold you would receive 70% of the sale price of the items. The 30% we take from the sale includes paying the standard 20% VAT on the item when sold. We are obliged to offer the purchaser 14 days approval on the items they have purchased. Once this time has elapsed we will then be in touch to arrange payment.
The One Stop Nature Shop has been trading online and as a fixed showroom for close to 10 years, in fact it was our 10-year birthday in November 2021. We pride ourselves on the absolute best customer service and excellent prices on a wide range of nature observation equipment. Richard, Oli, and Malcolm are available by phone 10am-5pm 7 days a week and we are contactable by email and through our live chat function 24 hours a day. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you get closer to nature.