If you’re looking for a scope with the performance of a full sized spotting scope and the portability and lightweight body of a travel scope, then look no further than the Opticron MM4 77 GA ED+SDL V3 Spotting Scope!
Weighing in at only 1259g and being 12.6″ long, the MM4 77 is the perfect travel companion; it is both lightweight and compact, without compromising on the superb image quality that you have come to expect from Opticron. The lightweight body of the MM4 is achieved by the use of a polycarbonate and alloy body, which is also fully protected in soft-touch textured rubber armour. The scope is also nitrogen waterproofed, further adding to its incredible durability.
With Opticron’s HDF ED Optical System, you can be sure to obtain only the highest quality images, whatever the magnification and subject. The Opticron MM4 77 GA ED+SDL V3 Spotting Scope even outperforms some older 80mm scopes, with images being surprisingly bright and sharp for a scope this portable. The colour contrast and resolution achieved by the MM4 77 is simply amazing!
- Includes body, SDLV3 18-54x eyepiece and stay-on-case
- 77mm HDF ED APO lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Retractable lens hood
- Integrated objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Telephoto option for SLR photography
To see the full Opticron Spotting Scopes range click here