The Hawke Nature-Trek 8×42 binoculars offer excellent optics, rugged build quality, and user friendly ergonomics to all users regardless of their experience with binoculars.
As a result the Nature-Trek series is a class leading range of binoculars and popular for a variety of hobby’s and activities.
High quality glass ensures high resolution images where no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 2m.
Hawke Nature-Trek 8×42 binoculars are fully waterproof and come with a case, strap, rainguard, and objective covers.
Why we love the Hawke Nature-Trek range – “Its very hard to find a fault in the Nature-Trek range considering the price point they sit at. Like the Endurance ED range above them they have compact, mid-size, and full-size binoculars covered, meaning all prospective users should be able to find a binocular to suit them.”
To see the full Hawke binocular range click here
For a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
Key features include:
- Ultra-modern top hinge design
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 2 turns — close focus from 2.5m/8.2ft
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated full-size chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Waterproof, fog proof and Nitrogen purged.