With its ED glass, fully multi-coated optics and BAK-4 prisms, the Hawke Endurance ED 8×42 Monocular obtains only the highest quality images of the nature around you. By reducing the dispersion of the light entering the monocular, the ED glass maximises light transmission and ensures that images are sharp and clear whatever the subject. The monocular also features a 2m close focus meaning that images are sharp even at closer distances to your subject, as well as at longer distances.
The Hawke Endurance ED 8×42 Monocular has an incredibly lightweight and compact body making it perfect for obtaining beautiful ED images without having to compromise on portability. It is an ideal travel companion, as well as being rugged enough to withstand most weather conditions. This is thanks to its hard-wearing and lightweight rubber coating. The Endurance ED provides a great alternative to ED binoculars without the bulk.
This monocular includes all accessories you’ll need to get started such as a carrying case and stay-on lens covers to protect your monocular. It also features a twist-up eye-cup so that you can adjust the monocular for maximum comfort; this is especially useful for spectacle wearers.
To see the full Hawke monocular range click here
- Compact monocular design – ideal for travel
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 2 turns – close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis
- Tripod thread
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cup with position stops for eye relief
- Power: 8×
- Objective: 42mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
- Field of View: @1000m = 129m
- Close Focus: 2m
- Eye relief: 18mm
- Height: 143mm
- Weight: 320g