The Hawke Endurance ED 12×50 Binoculars offer stunning optics providing crisp, clear and bright images with staggering light transmission.
You will not be surprised that the Hawke Endurance ED range is head and shoulders above all competition in their price range.
ED glass is utilised for reduced colour fringing and the fully multi-coated lenses provide high resolution images, ensuring no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 2m.
Hawke Endurance ED 12×50 binoculars are fully waterproof and come with a case, strap, rainguard, and objective covers.
Why we love the Hawke Endurance ED range – “Whether you are looking for a compact, mid-size, or full-size binocular the Endurance ED range has you covered. They all feature excellent optics for the price point and great build quality. Its no wonder the Hawke Endurance ED 8×42 was our binocular of 2020.”
To see the full Hawke binocular range click here
For a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
Key features include:
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.2 turns — close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight rubber coated mid-size top hinge chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Objective Diameter: 50mm
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
Field of View: 82m @1000m / 246ft @1000yds
Close Focus: 2.5m / 8.2ft
Eye relief: 13mm / 0.5″
Height: 165mm / 6.5″
Weight: 794g / 28oz