We have put together photographic packages for the GXM Ultra Zoom 3 Stereo 7-63x Zoom Trinocular Microscope which we feel offer the best combination for microscope photography. You can choose your package from the drop down menu above and each one comes with a saving over buying the items separately.
Package 1 – GXM Ultra Zoom 3 microscope + GX Cam Hi-chrome HD camera + quadrant ringlight
Package 2 – GXM Ultra Zoom 3 microscope + GX Cam Hi-chrome HD camera and screen + quadrant ringlight
Package 3 – GXM Ultra Zoom 3 microscope + GX Cam HR4 Lite camera + quadrant ringlight
Package 4 – GXM Ultra Zoom 3 microscope + GX Cam HR4 Lite camera and screen + quadrant ringlight
Clicking the bold text above will take you to the individual product page for these items.
The GXM Ultra Zoom 3 Stereo 7-63x Zoom Trinocular Microscope is a research grade, stereo zoom microscope with high optical quality, flat field objectives, widefield eyepieces, high quality output to camera, large zoom range and long working distance. The build quality is exceptional being all metal with HD coated optical components.
- Large zoom ratio with a magnification zoom range of 7-63x
- Expandable to a massive 3.5-351x with optional objectives and eyepieces
- Equipped with an advanced simultaneous viewing camera port on the trinocular head as standard for live image viewing, capture and analysis.
- Superb quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp and high resolution image in beautiful 3D
- As well as providing beautiful images, the Ultra Zoom 3 has an incredibly long working distance without any additional auxiliary objectives.
- The stylish, dual LED stand features fully adjustable, high-intensity top and bottom LED lighting coupled to a large area base and track column combining to make a modern, high performance system.
- The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
- The Ultra Zoom 3 Stereo 7-63x Zoom Trinocular Microscope is suitable for use for almost every task including entomology, PCB repairs, research, university teaching, industrial inspection and any dissection work.
- This package includes a high quality dual LED track stand
- This microscope has an optional fluorescence imaging attachment making it a truly versatile workhorse for almost any application.
If you need any assistance with choosing the right stereo microscope for your needs please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will happily provide you with some advice.
To see our full stereo microscope range click here