The Dino-Lite AM7515MZT offers superb image quality and color reproduction in a robust, compact and appealing housing.
The AM7515MZT is part of the universal range and with its standard working distance and wide magnification range from 20 – 220x, it is suitable for a wide range of applications. Because of the built-in polarization filter this model is ideal when working with shiny or reflective objects such as metal, plastic, glass, jewelry, electronics, etc. The AMR function is of particular importance when the measurement functions are frequently used.
The main features of the AM7515MZT are:
5 Megapixel Edge sensor, 20-220x magnification, integrated polarizer, aluminum housing, Automatic Magnification Reading (AMR), Flexible LED Control (FLC), extensive measurement functions, calibration, exchangeable front caps and more.
(*At the moment the AM7515MZT only functions under Windows OS, please see the AM7115MZT if you intend to use Mac OS)
- Resolution:2592x1944pixels (5MP)
- Working Distance:Standard
- Interface:USB 2.0
- Nr. of LED’s:8
- LED on/off switchable:Yes
- LED color:White
- Exchangeable caps:No
- Scroll lock:Yes
- Output:Picture, Video, Time-lapsed video
- Video Frame Rate:Up to 30 frames-per-second
- Filter/Diffuser:IR cut-filter >650 nm
- Compatibility:Windows XP, Windows XP / Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Software:DinoCapture for Windows
- JPEG Codec:MJPEG Codec may be required for 5M pixel operation (not included)
- Field of View: