The Viking Peregrine ED 8×42 Binoculars feature fully multicoated optics and Extra Low Dispersion glass to provide the highest quality images. The dielectric coated BAK 4 prisms also help ensure images are sharper and brighter. With the Viking Peregrine ED 8×42 Binoculars you can view nature in more detail and clarity than ever before, wherever you go. This is due to the binoculars lightweight and compact body making it the perfect travel companion.
If you’re looking to upgrade to a premium binocular but you’re on a budget, the Viking Peregrine range is perfect for you. They offer premium optics and quality at a fraction of the price of most high-end binoculars. The Peregrine ensures you get the most out of your nature-watching experience and are ideal for beginners and experts alike.
To see the full Viking binocular range click here
And for a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
Includes free Thermotorch 5 3-in-1 hand warmer, torch and power bank worth £69.
- Extra Low Dispersion glass objective lenses and fully multicoated optics
- Dielectric coated and phase corrected BAK 4 Prisms
- Smooth rubber armour and fully waterproof
- Twist down eyecups so they are ideal for spectacle wearers
- Also supplied with rainguard, case and strap
- 10 year guarantee
- Magnification: 8
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2m
- Field Of View (degrees): 7.0
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Waterproof: Yes (1m/5min)
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Weight: 600g
- Dimensions (mm): L – 151, W – 127, H – 48