Vanguard VEO 2PRO 263AO Aluminium Tripod is the perfect choice for larger spotting scopes, binoculars, and outdoor photography/videography with a mirrorless/DSLR camera. It is guaranteed to provide the stability, durability and reliability needed in the field for sporting optics or cameras.
The 26mm diameter aluminium alloy legs have settings for 20°, 45° and 80° leg angles, with easy-release buttons for quick set-up, and a free low angle adaptor included. This solid (1.9kg/4.2lbs) tripod collapses to 61cm/24” and can be extended up to 1600cm/63”, while supporting up to 5kg/11lbs.
The VEO 2 PH-28 2-way pan head is made of lightweight aluminium alloy. It can be rotated 360°, and tilted -60° backwards or 90° forwards, with complete control using just one hand. These two movements function simultaneously, and both the rotation and tilt can be set in place using the pan bar’s integrated twist lock.
The kit includes an extra long Arca Swiss quick shoe that offers a double security feature and helps to prevent your camera or other equipment from accidentally falling when it is being adjusted.
A sturdy magnesium die-cast canopy, quick-flip leg locks, non-slip spiked or rubber feet, a removable hook for hanging camera accessories or a stabilising weight, 2 Allen wrenches, 3/8” screw adaptor and carrying bag make this a fantastic kit.
To see all our tripods please click here
VEO PH-28 2-Way Pan-Head:
- Telescopic, thick, textured handle for easy grip, even in damp or cold conditions
- Complete control of all movement with one hand
- Supports a maximum load capacity of up to 5kg/11lbs
- Arca Swiss compatible quick release system
- Weighs a solid 515g
Vanguard VEO 2PRO 263AO Aluminium Tripod:
- 3-sections 26mm diameter legs
- Solid flip locks
- Low angle adaptor in base of central column
- Retractable hook for additional weight
- Spiked feet (included) can be attached for maximum grip outdoors
- Folds to 610mm/24 inches
- Extends to 1600mm/63 inches
- Weighs 1925g/4.2lbs
- Maximum load capacity 5kg/11lbs