The brand new OS Wild 4KDS Solar Wi-Fi Trail Camera features a huge step up in night image quality with the addition of a dedicated 13 megapixel Sony sensor. This gives a huge improvement over all other trail cameras currently on the market.
By using a larger sensor with high resolution and a fast aperture lens the image quality of this trail camera is unsurpassed.
This trail camera also features class leading specification and build quality to capture stunning images, 4K 30FPS video and a built in colour 2.5″ display.
With IP66 waterproofing, 0.35 second trigger time, 20 metre night vision IR range, 120 degree field of view and 8-12 month standby time with 8 AA batteries the OS Wild 4KDS Max Wi-Fi Trail Camera provides the user with a trail camera they can rely on.
This trail camera features built in Wi-Fi for watching wildlife in real time, transferring photos and video to your phone/tablet, and changing camera settings remotely.
Finally, and for the first time, this trail camera features a built-in solar panel. We have extensively tested this solar panel and this gives over a year battery life in normal use.
At The One Stop Nature Shop we have extensively tested the camera and in these tests it consistently outperformed all other trail cameras.
We are excited to be the first in the UK to offer this trail camera and provide full after sales support for peace of mind.
To see our entire trail camera range please click here
- Up to 48MP images by day (From interpolated 13mp SONY sensor)
- Up to 8MP images by night (From interpolated 2mp sensor)
- 4K 30fps video with sound (day)
- 1080P 30fps video with sound (night)
- Built-in solar panel for class leading battery life of over 12 months in normal use
- 0.35 second trigger speed
- 120 degree motion detection
- 45 No Glow LED with IR flash of 23 metres
- Night motion detection of 20 metres
- Up to 512GB SD card compatibility
- 3 photo burst mode
- 8-12 month standby time
- IP66 waterproof
- Temperature, date and moon phase imprint
- -20-60oC operating temperature
To download our user manual start guide please click the green box below. This guide will assist you in getting your trail camera set up for initial use.