The quality of the Opticron Taiga 10×25 Compact Binoculars cannot be under estimated. These compact binoculars feature a rugged outer design with fantastic ergonomics.
Designed in Japan to the highest quality the Opticron Taiga 10×25 Compact Binoculars also offer excellent optical quality with superb light intake.
These binoculars have fully coated optics for increased brightness and have a good eye relief for spectacle wearers, something which isn’t common in compact binoculars.
The porro prism design gives the advantage of a deeper depth of field for easier focusing. The binoculars are also fully rubber armored for comfortable use and grip.
Why we love these binoculars – “Compact binoculars are popular for a reason. They offer convenience and ease of use in a small package.”
To see the full Opticron binocular range click here
For a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
- Compact reverse porro prism design with twin textured soft black rubber covering
- High light transmission optical system
- Full multi-coated optical system (all air/glass surfaces)
- Full field of view wearing glasses
- Twist type retractable eyecups
- Close focus to 3m
- Power: 10×
- Objective: 25mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
- Field of View: 91m @1000m / 273ft @1000yds
- Close Focus: 3m / 9.8ft
- Eye relief: 16mm / 0.6″
- Height: 112mm / 4.4″
- Weight: 304g / 10.7oz