The Opticron MM4 60 GA/45 + SDL V3 Spotting Scope is one of the world’s premium travel spotting scopes. A combination of lightness, compact size, and outstanding optics make this a great choice for a range of activities. The scopes 60mm HDF lens design and fully multi-coated optics system ensure only the highest quality images are produced.
A lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body make the Opticron MM4 60 GA/45 + SDL V3 Spotting Scope ideal for travel. The soft touch textured rubber armour and nitrogen waterproofing protects the scope whilst you are travelling.
Other features, such as the wide wheel focuser with 8:1 ratio accurate focusing adjuster and the large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve, cements this as a premium spotting scope.
The scope perfectly encapsulates Opticron’s maxim of “smaller, lighter, brighter, sharper”.
Fully compatible with Opticron SDL, HDF & HR2/3 eyepieces and there’s a telephoto option for SLR photography.
- 60mm HDF ED lens design and fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour and nitrogen waterproofing
- 15-45x SDL eyepiece
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system and large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Telephoto option for SLR photography
- Stay-on Case
To see the full Opticron Spotting Scopes range click here
To see a short video on the Opticron MM4 60mm GA/ED click here
Supplied with SDL zoom eyepiece as well as a black stay-on case and rubber objective lens cover.