The Opticron Aurora BGA VHD 10×42 was created with a simple idea: “Smaller, Lighter, Brighter, Sharper”.
Opticron’s flagship binocular takes them to a new and even higher level than the BGA VHD+.
Designed on a new platform with an entirely new optical system, the Opticron Aurora BGA VHD 10×42 is one of the very best lightweight pro-field binoculars available today.
With performance, comfort, ergonomics and attention to detail equal or better than its sister model, the Aurora BGA VHD delivers a wider FOV, closer focus and a sweet spot so large it will surprise and delight even the most critical eyes.
To see the full Opticron binocular range click here
For a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
• Compact, lightweight roof prism design
• Compact single hinge, single axis body
• Textured rubber armouring
• Nitrogen gas filled waterproof (16ft depth)
• VHD optical system incorporating field flattening technology and high quality ED glass objective system
• Phase corrected prisms with Oasis prism coating
• S-H type multi-coating to all air/glass surfaces
• Flat field vision
• Long eye relief for spectacle wearers
• 4-stage twist type retractable eyecups
• 500º turn smooth action wide wheel focusing
• Close focus to under 1.9m
• Central dioptre adjuster
• Tripod adapter socket
• Made in Japan
• 30 year guarantee
Opticron Aurora BGA VHD binoculars are supplied in a soft Cordura case with rainguard, neoprene bungee strap and rubber objective lens covers.
|Objective lens diameter (mm)||42mm|
|Minimum Focus distance (m)||1.9 metres|
|Field of View (m)||116 metres|
|Eye Relief (mm)||18mm|
|Weight (grams)||715 grams|