MULTI-MAG Unique, Long Reach, LED Illuminated Magnifier – 4 Magnification Turret 3X, 3.5X, 4X, 4.75X with Table G-Clamp and Quality Moveable 4 Spoke Stand with Caster Wheels CO1014GF-BASIC
CO-1014 Rotate the turret to select the magnification you need -Top Quality Optics. UK BRAND
A brand new, unique design magnifier
- Top quality, Cambridge Optics made Illuminated magnifier
- Four magnifications: 8, 10, 12 and 15 diopters – equivalent to (approx.) 3X, 3.5X, 4X, 4.75X
- Long reach, professional grade articulated arms
- Very high brightness 1200 lumens LED Illuminated magnifier
- Balanced enclosed spring metal arms.
- This magnifier is provided with a a G-Clamp (see also our weighted base version CO1014B and our Floor stand versions CO1014GF) .
- Bright White 90 large LED Illumination
- Diffuser for comfortable, glare free observation.
- Tiltable and rotatable head.
- Colour – white
- Suitable for domestic, industrial, medical and professional use.
- Full UK manufacturer’s warranty.
- Plugs into mains with a transformer built into the plug delivering a 12V internal voltage making it very safe and extremely economical to use.
- The arms on this magnifier have been specially specified to be very long lasting and suitable for industrial use.
- The lenses are fully coated optics using Cambridge Optics own design to provide exceptionally high, crisp and bright image quality.
- Interchangeable Lens System – lens can be changed to a full size magnifier (1.75X and 2.25X available)
- Package includes a quality 4 spoke moveable floor stande on caster wheels
Stand specifications may alter without notice as part of our policy of continued product development
- Lower Arm 410mm
- Upper Arm: 410mm
- Head including oint: 373mm long
- Head Only: 240mm diameter
- Head thickness: 28mm
Floor Stand Specifications
- Gross weight (packed) : 10.5 kgs
- Net weight : 10 kilos
- Height (without magnifier) : 70 cms
- Length of spoke : 34 cms
- Floor space required :68 x 68 cms
CO1014 supplied with Table G-Clamp:
CO1014GF-BASIC supplied with Basic Floor Stand and a Table G-Clamp (use G-Clamp for extreme extension to avoid toppling):