The Leica Trinovid HD 10×32 Binoculars embody the “three novel innovations” from its namesake; ergonomic construction, true internal focusing and superior optical performance. The images produced by the Trinovid are nothing short of stunning; colours are bright and vivid, whilst the most minute of details are perfectly sharp and focused. With the wide field of view, you can be sure to capture the whole scene in-front of you. making it a breeze to keep track of fast moving subjects such as birds whilst birding.
The Trinovid is the perfect outdoor travel companion, with its rugged yet compact and ergonomic design. These binoculars are designed to withstand the toughest conditions whilst also being portable enough to join you wherever life takes you. Despite their hard-wearing nature, the Leica Trinovid HD 10×32 Binoculars are wonderfully lightweight and compact, as well as being extremely easy to handle.
Full rubber-armouring guarantees perfect grip, so you won’t have to worry about struggling to keep them steady, especially during tough weather conditions. Due to their ergonomic design, the Trinovid offers fatigue-free viewing, as well as a large depth-of-field and easy, intuitive handling.
To see the full Leica binocular range click here
For a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
- Magnification: 8 x
- Front lens diameter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil: 5.25 mm
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Twilight factor: 18.3
- Light transmission: 90 %
- Field of view at 1,000 m: 124 m
- Field of view at 1,000 yds: 414 ft
- Subjective angle of view: 54 °
- Close focusing distance: approx. 5.9 ft /1.8 m
- Diopter compensation: ± 4 diopters
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers: yes, removable, with 4 click stops
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 58 – 76 mm
- Focusing: Internal focusing via central focusing device
- Watertightness: Watertight to a depth of 3 ft / 4 m
- Housing: Magnesium, nitrogen-filled
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.6 x 5.5 x 2.6 in / 140 x 117 x 65 mm
- Weight: 730 g