The HIKMICRO Lynx PRO 19mm Thermal Imaging Camera bridges the gap between the 15mm and 35mm models by introducing many of the features found on the premium models into a more cost-effective package.
The Lynx Pro is built on the same compact chassis as the popular, pocket-sized 15mm model from HIK Micro but with the key additional feature of a focus ring around the objective lens. This allows you to precisely adjust the image to optimise your view over a wide range of distances.
The HIKMICRO Lynx PRO 19mm Thermal Imaging Camera is the first Thermal Monocular from HIK Micro to use a 384x288px 12µm sensor. This change in pixel pitch boosts your magnification up to 1.8x allowing a detection distance of 897m (Human size target) whilst also helping to reduce the cost of the unit.
HIK has also included the large screen from the 35mm models, producing a clear and easy-to-use view of your surroundings.
You will find all of the usual HIK Micro features; 4 colour profiles, digital magnification up to 8x and T-Vision App compatibility; Connect, Stream and Record to your smart phone.
- Sensor: 256x192px @ 12µm
- Objective Lens (Focal Length): 10 mm
- Detection Range (Human 1.8m x 0.5m): 458 m
- Type: VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels: 256 x 192 PX
- Pixel pitch, um: 12µm
- Frame rate, Hz: 25 Hz
- NETD: <35mK
- Objective lens: F1.0
- Magnification (optical): 1x
- Magnification (Digital): 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 18.00° × 13.55° (H × V)°
- Type: 5.08mm, LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels: 720 × 540
- Colour Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Built-in memory, GB: 8
- Hot tracking: Yes
- WIKI Hot spot: Yes
- T-Vision App support: Yes
- Degree of protection, IP code: IP67
- Dust protection: Protected against dust ingress
- Water protection: Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to 55 °C
Weight & size
- Dimensions, mm: 158 mm x 61 mm x 57 mm
- Weight, Kg: 0.26 kg
- Operating time on battery (WIFI & Hot tracking disabled): 8 Hours continuous running
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Battery capacity after 1000 cycles: 80%
- Main Unit: 3 Years
- Battery: 2 Years
To see our full range of thermal imagers please click here