Welcome to the Falcon series of advanced thermal monoculars – the HIKMICRO Falcon FQ35 PRO 35mm Thermal Imaging Camera boasts an industry-leading SUB 20 NETD sensor paired to a high-quality F1.0 lens the Falcon delivers the highest performance thermal sensor available on the commercial market. This translates into an exceptionally high-quality image even in the harshest of weather conditions.
The highly thermally sensitive Falcon FQ35 Pro 640x512px 12um SUB 20 NETD sensor ensures perfect detail recognition. Capable of detecting the smallest details like animal hair, subtle physical characteristics, and information from the surroundings like branches and leaves.
The HIKMICRO Falcon FQ35 PRO 35mm Thermal Imaging Camera has the widest field of view in the Falcon series (12.54° × 10.0°), combining this with the industry-leading sensor.
The Falcon replaces the popular Owl series and builds on the easy-to-use, ambidextrous chassis with a highly robust magnesium housing and four buttons that control all functions with ease, even in total darkness. Powered by a removable 18650 battery and with a run time of up to 6 hours the Falcon is ready for the longest hunting trips.
The eyecup would feel at home on a high-quality pair of binoculars, comfortably holding the display in the correct position, giving you a comfortable view of the large HD OLED screen.
The Falcon is the first HIKMICRO product to offer Image Pro mode. When activated image pro boosts the detail in the image both for animals and background. In addition to Image Pro the Falcon also boasts all of the normal software features found in HIK products including a choice of 4 colour pallets and access to the HIKMICRO Sight app which allows you to stream, control and record from your thermal monocular. The built in 64gb memory also allows you to save images and videos directly onto the monocular.
To see our full range of thermal imagers please click here
- Sensor: 640x512px @ 12µm
- Objective Lens (Focal Length): 35 mm
- Detection Distance: 1800 m
- Type: VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels: 640 x 512 px
- Pixel pitch, µm: 12µm
- Frame rate, Hz: 50 Hz
- NETD: <20mK
- Objective lens: F1.0
- Magnification (Optical): 1.8x
- Magnification (Digital): 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 12.54° × 10.0° (H × V)
- Type: 10 mm, OLED
- Resolution, Pixels: 1024 x 768
- Colour Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red, Hot, Fusion
- Build in memory, Gb: 64 Gb
- Image Capture: Yes
- Video Record: Yes
- Image Pro Mode: YES
- Hot Tracking: YES
- WiFI hot spot: YES
- HIKMICRO Connect App support: YES
- Degree of Protection, IP code: IP67
- Dust Protection: Protected against dust ingress
- Water Protection: Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 °C to 55 °C
WEIGHT & SIZE
- Dimensions, mm: 187 mm × 58 mm × 65 mm
- Weight, kg: 0.5 kg
- Battery Type: 18650 Removable battery
- Operating time on battery (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled): 5 hours continuous running
- Charging Interface: External charger (Supplied)
- Main Unit: 3 Years