The HIKMICRO Falcon FQ25 PRO 25mm Thermal Imaging Camera combines the industry leading performance of the HIKMICRO’s latest thermal sensors with a 25mm lens delivering an ultra-wide field of view. This gives a very natural viewing experience and makes the Falcon Pro 25mm perfect for ecology projects and wildlife surveys.
The highly sensitive HIKMICRO Falcon FQ25 PRO 25mm Thermal Imaging Camera is fitted with a high resolution 640x512px 12um SUB 20 NETD sensor. Capable of detecting the smallest details like animal hair, subtle physical characteristics and information from the surroundings like branches and leaves – building you a reliable picture of your subject and its surroundings.
The HIKMICRO Falcon Pro 25mm replaces the popular Owl series and builds on the easy-to-use, ambidextrous chassis with a highly robust magnesium housing and four buttons that control all functions with ease, even in total darkness. Powered by a removable 18650 battery and with a run time of up to 6 hours the HIKMICRO Falcon FQ25 Pro is ready for work.
The eyecup of the HIKMICRO Falcon Pro 25mm would feel at home on a high-quality pair of binoculars, comfortably holding the display in the correct position, giving you a comfortable view of the large HD OLED screen.
The HIKMICRO Falcon Pro 25mm is the first HIKMICRO product to offer Image Pro mode. When activated image pro boosts the detail in the image both for animals and the background.
In addition to Image Pro, the HIKMICRO Falcon Pro 25mm also boasts all of the normal software features found in HIK products including a choice of 4 colour pallets and access to the HIKMICRO Sight app which allows you to stream, control and record from your thermal monocular. The built-in 64GB memory of the HIKMICRO Falcon Pro 25mm also allows you to save images and videos directly onto the monocular.
To see our full range of thermal imagers please click here
- Image Sensor: VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Pixel Interval: 12μm
- Response Waveband: 8μm to 14μm
- NETD: Less than 20 mK (@25°C),F#=1.0
- Detection Range: 1200m
- Field of View(H × V), Degrees / m @100m: 17.5° × 14.0°/30.8 m × 24.6 m
- Min. Focusing Distance: 2.5m
- Aperture: F1.0
- Digital Zoom: 1×，2×，4×，8×
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Resolution: 640×512
- Optical Magnification: 1.42
- Palettes: Black hot, white hot, red hot, fusion
- FFC (Flat Field Correction) Mode: Auto,Manual,External Correction
- Monitor: 0.39 inch, OLED, 1024 ×768
- Protection Level: IP67
- Weight: 450g without battery
- Dimension: 190.3 mm ×58.3mm ×66.9 mm（7.64″×2.29″×2.99″）
- Work Temperature / Humidity: From -30°C to 55°C (-22°F to 131°F); Humidity: 90% or Less
- Record Video: Yes
- Capture Snapshot: Yes
- Hotspot: Yes
- Standby Mode: Yes
- Storage: Built-in memory module (64 GB)
- Hot Track: Yes
- Power: 5V，1.95W
- Battery Type: Replaceable and Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Operating Time: 5 hours continuous running with CVBS and hotspot function off (@25°C)