Hawke Frontier ED X 8×32 Binoculars use a high end optical system with ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass for superb colour rendition, sharpness, light transmission, and contrast.
All Hawke Frontier ED X binoculars are checked for resolution, light transmission, and Strehl ratio for optical image formation. They are also tested in extremes of temperature to ensure they work in all conditions and are IPX 7 waterproof.
These factors combined with precision focusing, twist-up eye cups, an ergonomic design, precision engineered construction, and a lightweight design make the Hawke Frontier ED X 8×32 an excellent choice.
Every Hawke Frontier ED X 8×32 comes with a high quality hard case with space to store a strap and cleaning cloth. A belt loop and notes pocket on the rear complete this indispensable accessory.
Why we love the Hawke Frontier ED X range – “Top quality optics, rugged build quality, and excellent design. It is no wonder this binocular range is so popular with bird watchers and nature lovers of all experience levels”
AVAILABLE IN GREEN OR GREY. PLEASE USE DROPDOWN MENU
To see the full Hawke binocular range click here
For a video on how to set up your new binoculars please click here
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Dielectric Coatings provide increased light reflectivity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.5 turn – close focus 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Water repellent coating on objective lenses
- Lightweight rubber coated magnesium alloy chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Replaceable twist-up eye cups with position stops
- Power: 8×
- Objective: 32mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
- Field of View: m @1000m / ft @1000yds 135m/405ft
- Close Focus: 2.5m / 8.2ft
- Eye relief: 16mm / 0.6″
- Height: 120mm / 4.7″
- Weight: 540g / 10oz