The adaptable and exchangeable caps provide for even more flexibility in use for all kinds of applications. By removing the end cap, the full range of magnification can be used or more working space can be achieved. A closed cap is included for protection of the lens in dusty environments or when working with liquids and a diffuser cap is supplied to spread the light on the object evenly.
The built-in adjustable polarizer reduces glare and reflection on shiny objects.
With the Extended Dynamic Range (EDR) feature, the details of darker or brighter areas within the object can be revealed by stacking images at different exposure levels. The Extended Depth of Field (EDOF) feature automatically stacks images at different focus level to improve the depth of field on rough or uneven surfaces. Different caps are supplied with the microscope making the Dino-Lite Edge the perfect choice for any professional application.
- Working Distance:Standard
- Interface:USB 2.0
- Nr. of LED’s:8
- LED on/off switchable:Yes
- LED color:White
- Exchangeable caps:Yes
- Scroll lock:Yes
- Output:Picture, Video, Time-lapsed video
- Video Frame Rate:Up to 30 frames-per-second
- Filter/Diffuser:Built-in polarizer
- Compatibility:Windows XP / Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Software:DinoCapture for Windows
- JPEG Codec:None