As a Dino-Lite Pro model the AM4113TL features 1.3M pixel resolution, advanced software measurement features and MicroTouch snapshot function as standard.
The AM4113TL is the latest Dino-Lite Pro long working distance model and replaces the AM413TL and AM4013TL models. Featuring the latest image sensor (with improved colour rendering) and new housing with magnification scroll lock function the AM4113TL represents the very latest in Dino-Lite long working distance models.
- Resolution – 1.3M Pixels (1280*1024)
- Adjustable magnification – 20-90x with enhanced working distance
- Illumination – Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (Software switchable)
- Video frame rate – Up to 30fps
- Other – MicroTouch snapshot
- Interface – USB2.0 (Cable length approx 180cm)
- Software – DinoCapture for Windows with support for measurement functions, calibration options and additional digital zoom.
- O/S support – Windows 7, Vista, XP. Mac O/S 10.4 and above
- Dimensions – 10.5cm(H) x 3.2cm(D)
- Weight – 105 grams
- CPU – Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz or faster
- O/S – Windows 7, Vista, XP. Mac O/S 10.4 or above
- RAM – at least 256mb (More reccomended)
- Disk – at least 150mb of available disk space
- VGA card – 16bit or above
- USB – 1 available USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM Drive
- AM4113TL Dino-Lite PRO USB microscope
- Application CD (DinoCapture software, DinoXcope software, drivers, user manual)
- Cradle Stand
- Storage pouch