Viking TR100 Pro Tripod with KH-1 Head
The Viking TR100 Pro with carbon fibre legs is ideal for larger format scopes. The twist lock legs maintain the sleek design but still allow secure and speedy adjustment when required. The rubber foot cover can be removed uncovering a spiked end that provide extra stability.
An additional feature is that one of the legs can be unscrewed and used as a monopod.
The 4 section legs of the TR100 Pro are constructed from 100% carbon fibre which not only minimises weight but also reduces vibration.
A combination of rubber feet and spike on each foot means total stability no matter what the terrain.
• 8x 100% Carbon Fibre legs
• Reversible legs for compact storage
• Mg–Al Alloy components
• Integrated Monopod function
• Twist lock legs
• Foam padding on 2 legs on upper leg section
• 3–way positioning on legs allowing lower viewing angles
• Rubber feet
• Removable and reversible centre column
• Tripod bag included
The locking mechanisms for both the pan and tilt are ergonomically positioned on the same side making adjustments possible with just one hand.