The new Batbox III D is a heterodyne bat detector, which incorporates the latest technology, whilst retaining all the best qualities of its predecessor.
The easy-to-read digital display, single-handed operation, high sensitivity and robustness make it an essential field tool for the professional or amateur batworker.
A high quality, low noise ultrasonic bat detector used in universities, conservation and environment departments and by thousands of amateur naturalists throughout the world.
• Tunable range: 19kHz – 125 kHz
• Bandwidth: > 16kHz • Record out (3.5 mm socket): line level (mono)
• Headphone out (3.5 mm socket): to both channels (8 -16 ohm)
• Display: 12.5 mm digital LCD with back-light • Display Accuracy: 1 digit
• Microphone: broadband electret condenser
• Speaker: weatherproof 35mm
• Amplifier: 350mW (max)
• Power supply: 1 x 9v PP3
• Quiescent current: 24mA
• Dimensions: 125 x 69 x 32 (mm)
• Weight: 131gm (without battery)
A full user guide comes with the new Batbox III D and is protected by a fitted soft nylon micro-weave carry case with zip and belt loop plus a high-strength polyester woven cord wrist strap.