Bundle includes class 10 SD card, card reader and card wallet
What makes this model special:
- The camera has been upgraded to use a 12V system, which means much better night time pictures and videos, with clarity not seen before on previous Bushnell models.
- This camo version has a built-in 2.4″ colour screen for setup and playback
- Image resolution is now up to 24MP (interpolated from 3MP)
- A new dynamic video feature; 1s to 2 minutes; PIR activity regulates length and stops recording after 5 seconds of inactivity (Night recordings between 5-60 seconds with LEDs on Low or Medium, 5 to 15 seconds with LEDs on High)
- New illuminated 5-button control
- Recovery time (time in between image triggers) has been improved to 0.5 seconds
- It is a completely weatherproof, motion-activated camera which records 24MP images and 1920 x 1080p HD video with audio directly onto an internal SD card. The passive infrared motion sensor is triggered up to an improved distance of 100 feet and has adjustable sensitivity (low, medium, high or auto).
Images and videos are in full colour during the day and at night or in low-light conditions the camera trap switches to black and white. Hyper night vision technology ensures that night-time images are clearer than ever thanks to the 48 no-glow LEDs and new 12V power system.
It features a trigger speed of just 0.2 seconds and recovery between triggers is a much improved 0.5 seconds. The Hybrid Mode allows you to record both images and video for each trigger. The trigger interval can also be adjusted – this is the time inbetween capture events – between 1 second to 60 minutes. It is also possible to specify how many images to capture per trigger (1 to 3).he 2x Field Scan function uses time lapse technology to capture images at specified intervals (1 minute to 1 hour) between the hours of your choice. You can programme two separate time lapse windows so that you can monitor both dusk and dawn activity at your survey site.
Powered by 8 AA batteries and it will last for up to a year based on normal usage (using Lithium). For long-term use and to get the best from the Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor, it is vital that you use Lithium batteries. Using inferior batteries, and batteries with below a 2500mAh capacity will seriously affect the performance of the camera.
It also features a removable ‘anti-reflection cover’ for the LEDs which helps to minimise visibility and prevents wildlife being disturbed by any reflections.
This Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo features a removable "ARD" anti-reflection LED cover, a strengthened cable lock channel and an improved latch for maximum ruggedness.
A stunning 24MP camera with a super-fast 0.2-second trigger speed that has an incredible 0.5sec recovery rate and an extended night time photo range with Hyper Night Vision.
NO GLOW: Full colour images by day and Infrared (IR) black and white images by night. 48 high powered IR with detection up to 24 meters
As a No Glow Trail Camera an infrared glare will not be seen even if looking directly at the camera LED's in darkness.
The 119877 offers a full Colour LCD Screen for playback and menu operation.
Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor Features:
- 24MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Dynamic HD 1080p Video
- Colour Viewer Screen
- Day/night autosensor
- Unparalleled night vision distance and brightness up to 80 feet
- Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- 100 Feet Motion Detection Distance
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User Selectable. High / Med / Low
- 0.2-second trigger speed and 0.5-second recovery rate
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Pre-set menus and backlit 5-way buttons for easy setup
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: Yes. Select video,photo or both. Can also run Time-Lapse mode simultaneously
- Video length: 5 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at preset intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes, day/night or 24hr.
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS GeoTag: Yes
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on useage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: Yes
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Camouflage Pattern
- Warranty: Two years
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Camo Specifications:
- Model: 119877
- Lens: F= 3.1mm - FOV 45 dgs
- Image Resolution: 24 Megapixel
- Night vision: 48 No Glow LED, 24m / 80ft Range
- PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 30m
- Back-lit LCD Colour Display Menu and Playback: 1.5'' screen
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (we recommend Lithium for best performance)
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080HD / 1280x720pHD / 640x360 pixels per frame @ 20 - 30fps day / 15 - 20 fps night
- Picture Size: 24MP= 4416 x 3312 / 8MP= 3264 x 2448 / 3MP= 1920 x 1440
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External 12v DC power input: No (solar panel option only)
In The Box:
- Bushnell 119877 Trophy Cam Aggressor HD 24MP Camo, No Glow Trail Camera
- Instruction Manual
- Web Belt